Miracle of the Eucharist of Lanciano ebook PDF
Title: Miracle of the Eucharist of Lanciano
Authors: Bob and Penny Lord
Publisher: Journeys of Faith
Format: ebook PDF download
Eucharistic Miracles Collection
The miracle that occurred in 700 was just the beginning. That was 1250 years ago. Had that miracle taken place, and then the flesh and blood disintegrated, as would have been normal, the miracle would have been none the less a miracle. The priest's faith had been renewed. The entire town, the whole country for that matter, became aware of the miracle. Pilgrims flocked to Lanciano to venerate the Host turned flesh. Belief in the Eucharist had been reborn. The gift from the Lord was complete.
But that's not all. The Miracle is ongoing. The Host-turned- Flesh, and the wine-turned-Blood, without the use of any form of preservative, is still present in the reliquary. In 1574, testing was done on the Flesh and Blood. An unexplainable phenomenon was discovered with the Blood. The five pellets of coagulated Blood are different sizes and shapes. But any combination weighs the same as the total. In other words, 1 weighs the same as 2, 2 weigh the same as 3, and 3 weigh the same as 5.
How many tests have been made over the years, how many times Our Dear Lord Jesus allows Himself to be prodded and cut, examined under microscopes, and photographed. The most recent, an extensive scientific research done in 1970, used the most modern scientific tools available. The results of the tests are as follows:
- THE FLESH IS REAL FLESH. THE BLOOD IS REAL BLOOD.
- THE FLESH CONSISTS OF THE MUSCULAR TISSUE OF THE HEART (MYOCARDIUM)
- THE FLESH AND BLOOD BELONG TO THE HUMAN SPECIES.
- THE FLESH AND BLOOD HAVE THE SAME BLOOD TYPE (AB)
- IN THE BLOOD, THERE WERE FOUND PROTEINS IN THE SAME NORMAL PROPORTIONS AS ARE FOUND IN THE SERO-PROTEIC MAKE UP OF FRESH, NORMAL BLOOD.
- IN THE BLOOD, THERE WERE ALSO FOUND THESE MINERALS: CHLORIDES, PHOSPHOROUS, MAGNESIUM, POTASSIUM, SODIUM AND CALCIUM.
- THE PRESERVATION OF THE FLESH AND OF THE BLOOD, WHICH WERE LEFT IN THEIR NATURAL STATE FOR TWELVE CENTURIES (WITHOUT ANY CHEMICAL PRESERVATIVES) AND EXPOSED TO THE ACTION OF ATMOSPHERIC AND BIOLOGICAL AGENTS, REMAINS AN EXTRAORDINARY PHENOMENON.